ComplianceViolations of the law may have significant and expensive consequences for companies, their management and their employees. Ensuring compliance, i.e. adhering to internal and external rules, is a central responsibility of the company’s management.
Due to his lengthy experience as a compliance manager for one of Germany’s largest corporations, which is known for its very effective compliance system, Mr. Kiehl knows which measures can be implemented to avoid liability and can provide real added value to you conducting your business in a complex and ever-changing legal environment. He provides advice relating to the creation and implementation of a compliance system, which can be customized to your company’s and personal needs.
- Advice relating to the set-up of a compliance department
- Drafting of a code of conduct, compliance policies and other materials
- Training of employees
- Support with setting up a compliance eLearning program
- External ombudsman for your company’s whistle-blowing system
- External “compliance helpdesk” for your employees
- Compliance investigations
- Advice relating to compliance certifications (e.g. IDW PS 980, ISO 19600, ÖNR 192050)
- Representation of your company and employees in court and in front of public authorities in the event of compliance infringements